A template is provided below for this Signature Assignment. Using the template provided and your relevant discussions from previous assignments in this course, with refinements from your instructors’ feedback, as appropriate: construct a proposed qualitative research plan. Your plan should reflect the features of qualitative research and the rationale for selecting a specific research design. Remember to support your work with citations.
- Problem Statement (with recommended revisions)
- Provide a clear justification with evidence on why this study is relevant to your field and worthy of doctoral-level study. Support your efforts using 3 scholarly sources published within the past 5 years to ensure relevancy. Remember, the problem statement should reflect your degree type (applied or theory-based).
- Purpose Statement (with recommended revisions)
- Apply the script introduced in this course and your instructors feedback to produce an accurate and aligned problem statement.
- Research Questions (at least two questions)
- The qualitative research query must be framed to deeply probe and investigate a problem. How, why, and what strategies are the best terms to include in your research question.
- Methodology and Design (with the rationale)
- Defend your choice to use the qualitative methodology to research your identified problem. Synthesize 2 or 3 sources to support your arguments.
- Defend your choice to use a specific qualitative research design. Synthesize 2 or 3 sources to support your arguments.
- Data Collection (outline and defend)
- Explain how and why you will select participants from a specific population. Include citations for the identified population, the sampling method.
- Describe data collection steps.
- Ethical protection of human subjects
- Data Analysis (include steps)
- Logically define the steps in data analysis
- Describe how the four elements of trustworthiness could be addressed
- References Page in APA Format
Length: 6-10 pages
References: 15-20 peer-reviewed resources.