correlation of course and Job
Doctoral candidates will
- Candidates will identify and apply statistical methods of analysis that are appropriate for the data being used.
- Candidates will read and comprehend statistical results and discussions.
- Candidates will distinguish between good and poor data interpretation.
- Candidates will describe the results of statistical analyses in clear, accurate language.
- Readings: Prior to each class period, chapters in the text and/or journal articles will be assigned for reading.
- Article Reflection: Each week, students will apply lesson concepts to current peer reviewed research and comment on the process.
- SPSS Activities: These are practice activities embedded within the Chapter PDF slides to be completed as students learn the material.
- SPSS Assignments: Several activities that utilize the statistical software, SPSS, will be given through the course of the class. These may begin during class, but require completion at a later time