Overview: After reviewing a synopsis of a mobile campaign, you will summarize the goals, execution, and results of the campaign.
********Prompt: Select one of the campaigns below and address the following topics:*************
- Problem and Goal: What problem was the brand trying to solve or what opportunity were they trying to capitalize on?
- Solution: What was the solution? How did they effectively leverage the benefits of mobile advertising?
- Audience: Who was the target audience?
- Results/KPIs: What KPIs were used to measure success? What were the results of the campaign? If you cannot find this information, explain the KPIs you
would have recommended for the campaign.
- Recommendations: How could they improve or extend the campaign further?
Campaign Options: Choose one of the campaigns featured in either of the resources listed below. You may want to conduct additional research to find more details on your selected campaign.
- 7 examples of effective mobile marketing campaigns
- 14 Insanely Simple Mobile Marketing Techniques You Can Steal from the Fortune 500
Guidelines for Submission: ******Your paper must be submitted as a 1- to 2-page Microsoft Word document with double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, and one-inch margins. Include at least three citations in APA format.*****
BELOW ARE THE SOURCES: (PICK ONE)