POLICY: Student loans forgiveness
please elaborate a little bit about this topic and please collect data on the student loans forgiveness. Please elaborate on how different programs work under the student loan forgiveness and read the instructions. I also want to mention in my paper that I support the student loan forgiveness act.
THIS PAPER SHOULD BE APA FORMAT AND 8 PAGES OF CONTENT – AT LEAST
PEER REVIEW AND ARTICLES WITHIN THE LAST 5 YEARS.
ALSO, MAKE SURE THE PAPER IS BASED IN THE UNITED STATES ESPECIALLY EMPHASIZING ON HOW STUDENT LOANS FORGIVENESS IMPACTS THE MIAMI-DADE COUNTY POPULATION.
PROFESSOR INSTRUCTIONS BELOW:
1. You will identify a focus of inquiry from one specific policy area as negotiated and further refined between the student and the instructor.
2. You will identify a population of concern. Each student will locate some data related to these policies' potential impact on people living in Miami-Dade County, such as the population primarily impacted and what information you can find to tell us about the people affected by these laws. Include a summary as well as the citation and location of the information.
3. You will identify the primary and relevant laws and administrative policies that impact your area of inquiry. These include federal, state, and local resources. You will provide the citation and reference and summarize what information you have located and why it is relevant. This step will demonstrate that you know how to seek guidance and clarification from governmental laws, codes, and other external guidance forms.
4. It would help if you looked at these policy areas from a global perspective. Identify empirical research articles, books, videos, and other forms of information addressing social welfare policies and issues concerning this policy area. Remember, we need to engage diversity and difference in practice and advance human rights and social, economic, and environmental justice – so think broadly. Provide a table, summarize your findings, and tell us why these resources are useful to you as a professional social worker.
5. What is the potential impact of this legislation on human rights, social and/or economic justice for the client population?