1) What are possible data sources for investigative stories?
2) What are some questions to ask yourself in order to choose a topic that matters?
3) Why did the reporters say they chose the Boys & Girls club to look into?
4) Why did the reporters reach out to every suspect?
5) The original project, a series, ran in Connecticut newspapers over how many days?
6) What was the result of the project related to Boys & Girls Clubs? What change was enacted?
7) What did the reporters learn about money orders?
9) How long did it take to get a court file sent from Juneau, Alaska?
10) What did the reporters learn about second-hand trauma?
11)If information reporters want is held by a federal government agency, how can they acquire documents?