Imagine you have been selected by the facility’s executive committee to develop a strategic plan that aligns to the organization’s mission and vision. Use critical thinking skills and research current events of your chosen organization to prepare your assignment.
Write an 8–10 page strategic plan. Your plan must include the elements listed below. Note that the instructions correspond to the grading criteria for this assignment. You may also want to review the performance-level descriptions for each criterion in the scoring guide to see how your work will be assessed:
1. Differentiate between strategic management, strategic thinking, strategic planning, and managing strategic momentum.
2. Propose one specific analytical tool suitable for use as an adaptive strategy that will be the most effective in helping an organization achieve its strategic plan.
3. Propose the manner and provide an example of how the selected analytical tool will be used to support the strategic proposal.
4. Research three internal and three external factors that could become barriers to the success of the proposed strategic plan.
5. Recommend at least one solution to each of the possible barriers to implementing your proposed strategic plan.
6. Determine the specific segment of the market that your organization’s strategic plan will target.
7. Recommend the most effective approach to marketing your strategic plan and provide examples.
8. Use at least three quality academic resources.
. Use the for resources.
. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as academic resources.
· Meet requirements for clarity, writing mechanics, and formatting.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course outcome associated with this assignment is:
· Design a comprehensive strategic plan that accounts for the internal and external factors that impact an organization.