Create a PowerPoint presentation examining the law in Saudi Arabia pertaining to litigation of physicians and healthcare organizations as shown in the Ministry of Health Law of practicing health professions (2005, December 6). Be sure to include:
- An analysis of the purpose of the law;
- The ethical principles guiding this litigation;
- The definition of tort reform
- Discussion about how evidence-based care can lower the risk of litigation
- Recommendations that would improve the law to further meet the goals of its purpose.
Your well-written presentation should meet the following requirements:
- Be 9 slides in length, not counting the title, introduction, and reference slides.
- Presentation notes (100-150 words) are required for each slide. Notes must draw from and cite relevant reference materials. Add notes to the speakers notes section of the PowerPoint presentation. Submit the document in PowerPoint format so that speakers notes can be viewed by the instructor.
- Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of six scholarly articles in the speaker notes as well as the references slide.
- Follow APA 7th edition writing standards.