Delta Corporation has developed a new clothing line that is designed for young people. In order to create a suitable image for this new product lin,e they are launching a subsidiary called EchoDelta, with a new image, log,o and tag line. Given that the target market for this new product line is primarily young people, they have engaged a Social Media Marketing Consultant to launch the new product line .You are that consultant. Unfortunately, the executives of Delta Corporation are unfamiliar with Social Media and how it can be utilized for marketing purposes. As a result, you need to:
- Explain what a Digital Dashboard is and how it can be of use to monitor activity in real-time.
- Make recommendations on what should actually be displayed, in terms of the type of data, sources for that data, and frequency of updates.
- Explain the benefits of using Data Visualization technology to monitor their online sales and marketing activity.
- Explain what a mashup is, and why the corporation needs to utilize such technology.
- Provide reasons as to why they should also consider using geospatial technology. To provide the executives with an example, select an organization that uses data visualization and/or geospatial technology, detail how they use it and outline what benefits you feel they have gained from it.
Your well-written report should be 4 pages in length, not including the title and reference pages. To make it easier to read and therefore grade, make sure you clearly delineate each section of your answer so it can be matched with the relevant question. Use Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines, citing at least two references as appropriate. Review the grading rubric to see how you will be graded for this assignment.