Prior to beginning work on this discussion, read Chapter 10 in your textbook and review .
For your discussion response, review Jazmine’s behavior within section 10.1 in your textbook and answer the following questions:
· Which two methods of data described in Jazmine’s scenario do you think will best identify the problem behavior and determine the functions of a behavior? Explain why.
· Based on Jazmine’s data, who would you bring in to be a part of her behavior team?
· Name her problem behavior and identify the functions of the behavior.
· How can you use her preferences and strengths (i.e., her energy, her persistence, her intelligence, her love of drawing) to change her challenging behavior into an acceptable behavior?
· Create one short-term goal for Jazmine.
· Create one long-term goal for Jazmine.