Use the following scenario and data for all questions An auto service center provides two types of services, Tire Replacement (T) and Oil Change (O). About 30% of the customers are for Tire Replacemen

  

Use the following scenario and data for all questions An auto service center provides two types of services, Tire Replacement (T) and Oil Change (O). About 30% of the customers are for Tire Replacement and the other 70% are for Oil Change. All customers are serviced on a first come first served basis. During regular hours, customers arrive at the service center according to the probability distribution in the following table Time Between Arivals Minutes)o 0.150 100 150 20a 0.400 Totalo 1.000 Two technicians are working at the service center and both of them are skillful enough for both Tire Replacement and Oil Change. Once finishing the job for a customer, a technician will take care of the next customer waiting in line. When both technicians are idle, the one who finished the last job earlier will take care of the next incoming customer. The times taken by the two jobs by any of the technicians follow the probability distributions in the following tables. You are required to simulate the operations of the auto service center for 15 customers. Oil Change Service Time (Minutes) Probability Service Time (Minutes) Probability 0.25 0.40 0.15 1.00 0.40 30 35 Total 0.10 1.00 Total Before answering the following questions, you may use the following tables to determine the cumulative probability distributions and assign random number intervals for customer arrivals, customer service types, and time needed for both types of services. Custorner Service Types Service Probability Probability Interval Customer Arrival between Probability ProbabilityInterval CumulativeNumber CumulativeNumber 0.15 10 15 20 Tire (T oil (o) Total 0.70 1.00 .20 Total 1.00 CumulativNumber Probability Probability Interval Probability Probability Interval 25 30 35 Total 040 0.15 1.00 0.10 Total 1.00

Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Use the following scenario and data for all questions An auto service center provides two types of services, Tire Replacement (T) and Oil Change (O). About 30% of the customers are for Tire Replacemen
Just from $10/Page
Order Essay
Place your order
(550 words)

Approximate price: $22

Calculate the price of your order

550 words
We'll send you the first draft for approval by September 11, 2018 at 10:52 AM
Total price:
$26
The price is based on these factors:
Academic level
Number of pages
Urgency
Basic features
  • Free title page and bibliography
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Plagiarism-free guarantee
  • Money-back guarantee
  • 24/7 support
On-demand options
  • Writer’s samples
  • Part-by-part delivery
  • Overnight delivery
  • Copies of used sources
  • Expert Proofreading
Paper format
  • 275 words per page
  • 12 pt Arial/Times New Roman
  • Double line spacing
  • Any citation style (APA, MLA, Chicago/Turabian, Harvard)

Our guarantees

Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.

Money-back guarantee

You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.

Read more

Zero-plagiarism guarantee

Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.

Read more

Free-revision policy

Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.

Read more

Privacy policy

Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.

Read more

Fair-cooperation guarantee

By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.

Read more

Order your essay today and save 30% with the discount code ESSAYSHELP