For this assignment, make sure Executive Summary format includes section headings like the one in the book.
This assignment combines research and writing an executive summary. Open the above link, read the article from Inc Magazine. Assume you work at the ABC Company. Your boss, asked you to read and summarize the magazine article.
Using the executive summary format, write an Email to Chris Smith, General Manager of ABC Company, summarizing the article.
8 Ways to Promote Wellness in the Workplace
– Identify the author, article name, magazine, and date of publication
– Heading is in Email format = Date To From Subject
– Use short, clear sentences with correct grammar and punctuation
– Summarize in bullet points 3 or 4 important ideas from article’s 8 key ideas
– Use descriptive headings – Executive Summary format
– Use concluding statement indicating your single, specific recommendation from Lastowka ‘s 8 ideas
– Keep to one page length
– Follow text format – use left block
– Single space within paragraphs
– Double space between paragraphs
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more