As a manager, you would be (1) interviewing new hires and (2) seeking different job opportunities. In either case, you would need to be familiar with analyzing resumes (in the former situation) and creating your own resumes (in the latter situation).
Part I – Interview
(1) Indicate the position YOU want to fill right now or your dream job.
(2) Putting on a hat of a hiring committee, list 5 interview questions you anticipate that hiring committee member would ask you during the interview. These should include a couple of general questions and some job-specific questions. Remember, “weakness and strengths” as often asked as one single questions, so don’t break those up into two questions.
(3) Now go back to being yourself seeking for the position you have listed. Respond to the questions you have listed in (2). Make sure your responses are thorough and that you can impress the recruiter to land on that job!! The more you prepare for this assignment, the better position you will be when the times comes for your interview.
Part II – Resume
(1) Visit Monster.com or Careerbuilder.com website (or other job hunting websites). It has numerous sample resumes for various industries that will help you as you create your own resume.
(2) List 5 things you have found from the samples that could help you create your own resume (or even polish up your existing resume).
(3) Be very specific in the choices you make. You can select 2 from the presentation of the resume (including font, size of font, margin usages, etc), but more importantly, 3 from the content of the resume (how job descriptions and accomplishments are worded, etc.) Study especially for the wording you can use for your own resume.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more