1. When Larissa spoke at the meeting of the chief executives of her company, Paul, John, Gary, and Mark, they were surprised by her use of facts and statistics. They had been expecting an appeal to the emotional side of the issue. What might explain this assumption?
a. Larissa does not work very hard.
b. Low information clarity
c. Cultural tokenism
d. Cultural gender expectations
2. When Cara first arrived at her new corporation, she first felt elated about how wonderful her new career was. After a short time, though, she began to feel a little disappointed. The newness of the job began to feel like a routine. The feelings that Cara has are similar to a person experiencing
b. culture shock.
d. information clarity.
3. Which of the following is NOT a major form of prejudice?
4. When a Japanese businessperson stated, “I need to think about this problem and contact my employees to get input,” and then an American businessperson said, “I want you to take some initiative and make the decision now,” the Japanese replied, “You are a poor executive.” They both show an ignorance of
c. conflict style differences.
d. cultural nonverbal differences.
5. If a culture has low power distance, then that culture views power as
a. decentralized and equalitarian.
b. distributed unequally.
c. an unimportant aspect of society.
d. the key to success in business.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more